During a Fitness Assessment, we will sit down to privately discuss your personal fitness goals and past background or experience with fitness practices. This in-depth analysis helps me fine-tune your personalized program. Understanding where you want to be with your overall health and wellness is the first step. We cover many different aspects of our everyday lives to create a truly unique and beneficial approach to your fitness goals!
Below are some of the pieces we will cover during the initial Fitness Assessment:
- Previous experience with a trainer
- What time do you wake up?
- What time do you go to bed?
- Physical goals
- Discuss your commute to work
- habits or rituals
- What physical activities do you enjoy?
- Social Interactions and Family